HOME SAVING SAFE ACCOUNTS ( H.S.S)
Offers you to deposit your Small Savings etc , and utilize the same for your day to day requirements.
Who can open the Account :
- An individual – Single Accounts.
- Joint Accounts in the name of two or more individuals.
- Minor jointly with his/her natural / appointed guardian
- Minor who is literate and of the age of 10 years and above individually in his/her name.
- Blind persons.
- Illiterate persons
- Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
- Receivers/administrators/Attorney appointed by Courts etc
- Associations, Clubs, Societies (including Co-operatives) etc,
- Trusts (if they do not conduct any business which is of commercial nature).
- Institutions/Agencies specifically permitted by the Reserve Bank of India
- [Military units for the funds of Regimental Units mainly consisting of contributions from individual members of the Unit, income from Regimental properties, collections made on Army Day etc].
*Refer RBI circular issued from time to time for eligibility
Documents required for opening of HSS Accounts :
- Driving License
- Proof of Possession of Aadhaar number
- Voter's Identity Card issued by Election Commission of India
- Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government.
- The letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name and address
- PAN Card
Minimum Balance Requirement: ( On Quarterly Average Balance basis)
(1) For Metro /Urban Branches - Rs.2000/-
For Semi Urban Branches - Rs.1000/-
For Rural Branches - Rs. 500/-
(2) Charges for non-maintenance of minimum balance:
i For Rural Branches
QAB between Rs 250 Rs500/- Rs 30/ per quarter
QAB less than Rs 250/- Rs 60/ per quarter
ii For Semi Urban
QAB between Rs 500Rs1000/- Rs 60/ per quarter
QAB less than Rs 500/- Rs 120/ per quarter
iii For Urban Branches
QAB between Rs 1000Rs2000/- Rs 100/ per quarter
QAB less than Rs 1000/- - Rs 180/ per quarter
iv For Metro Branches
QAB between Rs 1000 Rs 2000/- Rs 150/ per quarter
QAB less than Rs 1000/- Rs 240/ per quarter
As per bank new service charges circular no 2128 dated 27.08.2019 time to time changes as applicable.
5.Cheque Book Charges : Individual Non-Individual
MICR Cheques Upto20 leaves per year Free Free
Above 20 leaves Rs.3.00 per leaf Rs.3.00 per leaf
Non-MICR Cheques Upto20 leaves per year Free Free
Above 20leaves Rs.4.00 per leaf Rs 4.00 per leaf
- Through Cheques
- Through withdrawal slip
- Through ATM Debit Card
At present up to Rs 10.00 lacs 2.90 % p.a. and above Rs.10 lacs 2.75 % p.a.
8. Nomination Facility
Nomination Facility is available
9. Other Facilities
- Cheque Collection
- Stop Payment
- Standing Instructions
- Internet Banking
- Safe Deposit Vault facility
- SMS Alerts on deposit /withdrawal
- ECS ( CR/DR ) facility is available
( Subject to charge from time to time )