CENT SUPER 999 DAYS
Key features of Cent Super Deposits -999 days
- The Deposit will be accepted for a fixed period of 999 days. No deposit will be accepted under the scheme for a longer or shorter period.
- Minimum amount Rs.10,000 and Maximum amount of Rs.10.00 crore
Special interest 6.25% with additional 0.50% to senior citizens, 1% to staff & 1.50% to Senior Citizen retired staff will be paid. However additional benefit of interest is not allowed on NRE deposit to either Senior citizen or ex-staff/staff (* The rate of interest will be change from time to time as per ALCO direction.)
- Term Deposit in nature with an option of interest payment at monthly/ quarterly/ half yearly intervals or cumulative type
- The product can also be opened through online/Net Banking/Mobile Banking
- Rate of Interest on NRE Deposit ---- The deposits under the Scheme will attract interest at the rate of 6.25%. Additional benefit of interest is not allowed to either Senior citizen or ex-staff/staff.
- Premature Withdrawal of NRE Deposit--- In case of premature withdrawal No interest payable if closed before completion of 1 year.
1% penal interest to be applied (as applicable) if closed before maturity after completion of 1 year.
Premature withdrawal is not allowed if loan availed against the deposit
**For more details contact to nearest Branch.