CENT FCNR (B) PREMIUM PLUS DEPOSIT SCHEME
Added benefit with a facility/option to book forward contract to convert maturity proceeds of FCNR (B) deposit in Indian Rupee (INR)
- FCNR (B) Deposit Period : 1 year and up to 3 years
- Forward Contract Tenor : 1 year and up to 3 years
- Minimum Deposit : 10000 for USD, GBP & EURO
- No exchange margin on booking forward contract. It offers higher yield by way of forward Premium.
- Waiver of SWIFT charges for FCNR (B) deposit related transactions.
- Issuance/Renewal charges on Rupee Platinum Debit Card are free for life time.
- No penal interest for pre-mature closure of deposits after 1 year.
- On Pre mature withdrawal of FCNR (B) deposit, forward cover cancellation loss or early Utilization charges as the case may be, will be applicable.
- Conversion of NRE to FCNR (B) and vice versa before maturity will not attract any penalty.
- The booking of forward contract is an optional and depositor may or may not utilise this Facility based on his requirements. Whereas, the other facilities of this scheme will be Available to the customer
- The booking of forward contract can be booked any time during the deposit contract Period.
- After booking of forward contract, if the depositor opts-out utilization of forward contract on maturity and wish to continue with Foreign Currency only, then the depositor has to cancel the forward contract and any gain/loss will be passed to depositor.
*other terms & conditions apply