Emerge as a Key Player for Women Empowerment by enhancing their capabilities in Entrepreneurship, Responsive to their special credit needs, offering them best financial services and best Banking practices.
- To cater Women Entrepreneurs at all level of Economic activity with emphasis on MSME, Agriculture and Retail in sinc with Govt. priorities.
- To identify, encourage and assist aspiring Women Entrepreneurs to start an Enterprise professionally.
- To guide and support existing Women Entrepreneurs in expansion and modernization of their unit.
- To coordinate with Government/Non-Government Organisations/Association to bring more and more Women Entrepreneurs into Bank’s fold.
- Close liaising with various Government Depts. specially MSME Dept. and Departments dealing with Women issues at Centre, State, District and Taluka level.
- Organizing Workshop/Training sessions to sharpen their skill in the field of Business Finance, Marketing Strategies, Management Techniques etc.
- Counselling in Preparation of Project Reports choosing right loan product in tune with credit needs, Market Survey & External Credit Rating.
- Career Guidance Programmes and Workshops on 'Emerging Entrepreneurial Opportunities' for College Students.
- Preparation of Data Base- Business Women Directory for Women Entrepreneurs to develop linkage and network essential for business growth.
- Marketing support to Women Entrepreneurs by arranging Exhibition cum Sale of products manufactured by them.
- Organizing SHG awareness programmes, assistance in formation of SHGs, Credit Linkages and trainings, identification of area specific viable income generating projects.
- Design Women special credit products to generate self-employment.
- Formulation of policy guidelines related to credit delivery to Women Entrepreneurs.
- WEC is established at the Bank's Corporate Office, Mumbai on the Auspicious Day of 8th of March 2013 being International Women’s Day with an objective of assisting the potential Women Entrepreneurs to select income generating activities and start ventures of their own. Now ninety three Nodal Officers are functioning at all Zonal Offices and Regional Offices of the Bank across the country with a monitoring cell at the Corporate Office, Mumbai.
- At Corporate Office, Mumbai WEC is being headed by a Woman Dy. General Manager under supervision and overall direction of Chief General Manager-MSME Department.
Schemes for Women Entrepreneurs:
- Special Scheme for Women Entrepreneurs: Cent-Kalyani.
- Other Schemes for Women Entrepreneurs: Cent-Artisans Credit Card, Cent-Business Gold Loan, Cent-Construction Equipment Finance, Cent-Contractor, Cent-Doctor, Cent-Food Processing Plus, Cent-Mortgage, Cent-Mortgage (Educational Institutes), Cent-Professional, Cent-Prosperity (Minority Communities), Cent-Protsahan, Cent-Sahyog, Cent-Trade, Cent-Warehouse Receipt Scheme, Cent-Weaver Credit Card, Cent-Laghu Udyami Credit Card, Small Road Transport Operators.
To avail the services/information of WEC at Corporate Office/Nodal Offices, CLICK HERE for contact details.