- All Weavers and Ancillary Workers involved in weaving activities (including new borrowers who are otherwise eligible for credit facilities for carrying out the proposed activities under any of the existing Banks Schemes).
- Preference would be given to Weavers identified under the Third Census of Handloom weavers conducted by Development Commissioner (Handlooms), Ministry of Textiles as well as to weavers identified by the State Governments.
- Thrust in financing would be on clusters of weavers and ancillary workers who have joined to form Primary Weavers Co-operative Societies/Self Help Groups (SHGs)/Consortia/Producer Companies/Joint Liability Groups (JLGs).
Aims to providing adequate and timely assistance from the Banking institutions to the Weavers to meet their credit requirements.
Quantum of Finance :
Maximum Rs.2.00Lac (Term Loan and Working Capital).
Up to Rs.25000/-: No Margin, Above Rs.25000/-: 20%.
Rate of Interest :
- Base Rate + 0.50%
- For Term Loan above 1 year
- ROI = ROI as applicable to Working Capital + tenor premium (1year to 3years is 0.25%)
Terms of Repayment :
- Valid for 3 years subject of an annual review.
- No fees to be charged at the time of Review/Renewal of card
Hypothecation of Asset financed.
No collateral security. Loan will be covered under CGTMSE.
- Primary Security :
- Collateral Security :
Issue of Cards :
Issue of Photo Weaver Credit Card cum Passbook incorporating name, address, borrowing limit, validity period etc. While the Photo Card would serve as Identity Card, the Passbook would facilitate recording of transaction on an on-going basis.
Processing Charges :